"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Roamin' Around

Above, at the locked gate to Six Mile Canyon. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since it is about 48° outside with some breeze, I took out the Jeep for some driving.

I went down to the Flying J to pick up my mail and some water for the coffee maker. I then drove around the community for a while to give the Jeep, its battery and me a little workout.

I then took it down Six Mile Canyon Road to the canyon's gate and corral.

Above, another view with the corral in the background. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

We have a little over a month to go before Six Mile Canyon in Cibola National Forest is reopened for vehicles. 

The battery seems to be okay since I charged it up and the temperatures have been a trifle warmer. 

No comments:

Search This Blog