"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, February 13, 2021

What Happened To David Gold?

Above, one of David Gold's post-election posts on Facebook.


One of my sources for conservative commentary (and some news) was via former talk show host David Gold's Facebook page.

I noticed this morning that I hadn't seen any postings of Gold's on Facebook. Since I am a follower (or was), I did a search of my Friends list and he wasn't there.

Then, I did some general checking and his Facebook page is gone. 

I don't know if his page was removed by Facebook or he elected to remove it himself.

I checked his Twitter account and he's there, but hasn't used it in 3 years.

If anyone knows what happened (or David himself), please post a comment.

No comments:

Search This Blog