"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

"Depraved" (2019)

Above, about to head to the post office. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Finally, after being shut in since Saturday, I finally left the house to pick up my mail down at the Flying J.

Good thing I did, my former roommate sent me a birthday present, a Bly-ray of the movie Depraved (2019), so I had something new to watch. It is a modern day Frankenstein story.



Rotten Tomatoes summary:

A disillusioned field surgeon who is suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder makes a man out of body parts and brings him to life in a Brooklyn loft.

It was an interesting movie. I give it a B+.

No comments:

Search This Blog