"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Flying J Slowly Returning To Normal

Above, the Jamestown, New Mexico Flying J Travel Center. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday, when I went down to the Flying J to pick up my mail, I noticed that some things are somewhat returning to normal.

The first thing that caught my attention were a couple of tables and chairs just outside of the drivers' lounger. When the pandemic started, those were removed. Usually, there's around 4 or 5 of them.

The second thing I noticed was that the drivers' lounge was reopened and the television screens were on. Also, some of the lounge furniture were placed inside, but spaced apart. I would say that a quarter of the lounge seats were back inside.

Masks are still required inside.

There may be other things that have returned, but I didn't notice them.  

No comments:

Search This Blog