"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, April 9, 2021

"Godzilla vs. Kong" Today

Above, a view looking down toward the highway and RV park entrance. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today's the day that I will finally see Godzilla vs. Kong and then head back home to New Mexico following it.

It has been an enjoyable little trip and I found Alpen Rose RV Park one that I like a lot. The staff is very friendly and helpful, including the maintenance workers. 

The Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum had a lot of great exhibits on display, it is one place all visitors should see.

The drive home takes a little over three hours (coming here took me four hours since I took my time and made a couple of stops). The route took me through ranch and farmland once I crossed into Colorado with great views. On the way back home, I am taking a slightly different route to Farmington, New Mexico, so I will see some different things.

Great trip! 

No comments:

Search This Blog