"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Video: Durango Train Passing RV Park

Above, the Durango train as it was departing Durango Station this morning. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

While talking with some neighboring campers today, I heard the horn (or whistle) from the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad train. It was returning to Durango Station from its run to Cascade Canyon.

I walked towards the front of the RV park just as the train was approaching. I turned on the video feature of my phone and shot it while it passed by. 

I uploaded the video to YouTube.

Here's the video:


2 comments:

Ken Hulsey said...

Awesome video! I love the Durango & Silverton. Have you been up to Chama to ride the Cumbres and Toltec? That area of northern New Mexico is so beautiful. Check out: https://narrowpathsfollowed.blogspot.com/2020/07/cumbres-toltec-scenic-railroad-chama.html

I also want to ride the Rail Runner from ABQ to Santa Fe. I think that would be fun and a round trip is only $10!

https://narrowpathsfollowed.blogspot.com/2021/04/visit-new-mexico-new-mexico-rail-runner.html

Armand Vaquer said...

No, I haven't. That one's next on my list. - A.

Search This Blog