"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, April 19, 2021

Six Mile Canyon, Etc.

Above, in Six Mile Canyon today. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today's temperature made it into the low 60s today, aside from the wind, it was a nice day to take a drive into Six Mile Canyon. So I did.

I headed into the canyon after getting my mail. The grasses are starting to green, a sure sign of spring.

Above, Buddy over for his carrots. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I did see one disgusting thing. Someone left their camp toilet in the middle of a campsite. It was one of those folding seat kinds with a bag. Yuck! There's sure a lot of inconsiderate idiots around.

After my drive, I headed home and got some carrots for Buddy and Christmas. When I was done feeding them, I headed home and had myself a beer and relaxed on the deck. Since I don't like drinking from cans, I made good use of one of my A & W Root Beer Mugs.

Above, a refreshing mug of beer. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

All in all, it was a nice day today. Tomorrow, some of us are going to see Godzilla vs. Kong in Gallup. 

Retirement is great!

No comments:

Search This Blog