"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Now Getting Snow Showers

Above, storm clouds forming over the mesas. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It appears I got home (about 20 minutes ago) just in time, for it is starting to rain and the temperature is dropping.

When I got to the Flying J around 10:30 for our usual coffee gathering at Denny's, it was sunny out with a few clouds. When I left it at 1:30, the sky was covered by dark clouds and rain could be seen falling in the hills to the south of the community.

I got the Jeep into the garage and beelined it into the house. Then it started to rain. Now, the rain changed into snow showers.

Looks like I won't be going into Gallup this evening for sushi.

No comments:

Search This Blog