"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Today's Itinerary

Above, The Beast yesterday at Alpen Rose RV Park. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

As usual with me, I slept good in the RV. For some reason, I seem to sleep better in the motorhome than I do at home. 

It was a cold night in Durango, Colorado, down into the 30s. But it will get to around 68°, but beezy.

I plan on roaming around the old town section of Durango and visit the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum and the train's roundhouse (or at least view it as close as I can). I spent yesterday relaxing at the campground. I was tired from the drive and found myself dozing while sitting outside. Small wonder why I slept good last night.

Then, on Friday, I will see Godzilla vs. Kong. I already have my ticket (ordered before I left home). After the viewing, I'll be heading back to New Mexico.

Since all theaters in New Mexico are still shut down and that I am "forced" to see Godzilla vs. Kong in an adjoining state, I figured I'd make the trip more enjoyable by doing some exploring.

No comments:

Search This Blog