"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Review Posted At Campground Reviews

Above, The Beast at Alpen Rose RV Park in Durango, Colorado. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Even though I'm still at the Alpen Rose RV Park in Durango, Colorado, I was impressed enough to post my review of the campground at Campground Reviews.

In a nutshell:

Since all theaters are shut down in my home state of New Mexico, I decided to drive 3 hours to Durango to go to a theater there. I also elected to make this trip more of a camping excursion. I found that the campground to have all hook-ups available during this time of year. I found the campground to be clean and nicely maintained. They have a pool, trout pond and patio cafe, but they were closed for the winter season. They do have a store, but it doesn't take cash, they'll just charge purchases to your credit card. There's plenty of trees, but none had yet gotten their spring foliage. The campground is conveniently located 2 miles from Durango. The staff was friendly and helpful. This is going to be my "go-to" RV park when in Durango. We camped at Alpen Rose RV Park in a Motorhome.

To read all the reviews of Alpen Rose RV Park, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog