"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Off To Durango

Above, I'll be picking up another bottle of this. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Later today, I'll be heading off to Durango, Colorado to see Godzilla vs. Kong.

As I mentioned previously, the two nearest places to screen the movie is in either Show Low, Arizona and Durango. I decided to go to Durango, even though it is a little bit further away. At least the drive is more direct and is only 3 hours long and the scenery is great. Durango is home of the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad. We rode it last September.

Above, the Animas River from the Durango train. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

While there, I'll also snag another bottle of rum and jams at Honeyville. The bottle of rum I bought last September there is almost out.

I am going to try out another RV park. Lightner Creek Campground, where we stayed last year, is open, but it only has dry camping available.

No comments:

Search This Blog