"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, April 8, 2021

New AOL App Came As A Non-Pleasant Surprise

Above, the campers near my campsite this morning. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A little while ago, I returned from taking a nice hot shower at the campground's facilities. 

I found the shower room nice and clean with good hot water in the shower with very decent water pressure.

After that, I returned to The Beast and poured myself a fresh cup of coffee and opened my AOL app on my phone. Gawd almighty! The app totally changed and is confusing as hell! Especially when sending photos from the phone's gallery.

Above, the RV park looking east. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

We had no warning that AOL was changing their app for Android users. I noticed a lot of users are raising hell over the change. I added my voice to the complaints.

After that, I stepped outside and looked around. The campground is now almost half full. The sky is clear and it looks to be a nice day in Durango.

Still, the AOL matter is annoying.

No comments:

Search This Blog