"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, April 12, 2021

Christmas In April


After five months, Asya finally got her Christmas present from me Saturday and she picked them up from her post office yesterday.

For months, after mailing it in early December, it was somewhere in postal limbo until early March when I received a notice that the package was at a distribution center. Then it got back to me March 24.

There was no indication on why it never made it to Asya in St. Petersburg, Russia. So, instead of mailing it again through the U.S. Postal Service, I resent it through the UPS Store in Gallup. This time it arrived.


Asya sent me some photos and videos, some of which were of her in the dresses I got her that accompany this post.

I think I'll use the UPS Store for shipping packages in the future.

No comments:

Search This Blog