"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Durango Refrigerator Magnets

One of the things I bought while in Durango, Colorado was a new refrigerator magnet. The one I bought shows the train at High Line, the most spectacular part of the train ride.

I've noticed that over the years souvenir refrigerator magnets are getting more and more elaborate.

Below, center, is the new Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad magnet. It is flanked by two I bought back in the 1980s. My first ride on the Silverton train was in 1983.



No comments:

Search This Blog