"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, October 4, 2021

66 RV Park Reviews At Campground Reviews

Above, my Campground Reviews map.

A few minutes ago, I posted my review of the Las Cruces KOA Kampground at Campground Reviews.com (formerly RV Park Reviews).

This marks my 66th campground/RV park review covering 15 states. It is hard to believe that I have posted this many reviews since I started doing it six years ago.

Campground Reviews is a good tool to find reviews of campgrounds around the country by other campers along with information on prices, facilities and amenities.

To access my profile page, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog