"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Cattle, Tarantula On A Restful Sunday

Above, cattle grazing in a field two doors north of my place. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today was mostly a restful one.

Since tonight's temperature is expected drop down to freezing (32 degrees), I plugged in The Beast in the GOCO Beast Barn so that I could run the holding tank heaters. I also have a space heater to warm up the undercarriage near the holding tanks.

After that was done, I grabbed an Alien Amber Ale and relaxed on the deck. While there, I noticed cows walking just beyond a neighbor's property two doors north. I took some pictures from the deck and then took a walk down the road to get a little better vantage point.

Above, a view of the cattle (above the truck) from my deck. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After that, I returned to the deck to finish my ale.

Above, Mr. Spider looking for a mate on my deck. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Then, not too long later, I looked down from my chair and saw a New Mexico tarantula walking on the deck. Right now, it is mating season for tarantulas and the males are out looking for females. 

So, besides being a relaxing day, it was an interesting one as well.

No comments:

Search This Blog