"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, October 9, 2021

My Two 2021 "Must-See" Movies Didn't Disappoint



Well, last night's viewing of No Time To Die was the final movie of two that were on my theatrical "must-see" list for 2021.

I've seen other movies this year (most recently, Cry Macho with Clint Eastwood), but the two must-sees of 2021 for me were Godzilla vs. Kong and No Time To Die.



Since we're now in October, it won't be too long that 2021 will draw to a close. If there are other movies that I must-see in a theater, I can't think of any right at this moment. For that matter, I can't think of any that could be on my must-see list for 2022. We'll have to wait and see what develops.

What is nice about the two movies on my must-see list were that both were enjoyable to me. I was not disappointed in either. Were they perfect? No. But they were worth the wait, particularly No Time To Die

No comments:

Search This Blog