"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

How To Get Around In Santa Fe

Above, the Roundhouse, New Mexico's State Capitol building. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The one and only time I have been in New Mexico's state capital city, Santa Fe, was when I was there two months before the pandemic hit for a Second Amendment rally at the State Capitol, called the Roundhouse.

I didn't get a chance for wandering around the city. It was bone-chilling cold (in the 20s) and I had to get there early in order to find a parking spot for my motorhome. Although my visit was limited, I did like what I saw.

The following article by The Lonely Planet will be a useful tool for the next time I pay the city a visit. It is on getting around the city. 

They begin it with:

Bordered by the Sangre de Cristo Mountains to the east and just a chile’s throw from the Rio Grande to the west, Santa Fe has an enviable position amidst the central New Mexico landscape.

This location also makes the state capital relatively compact and very walkable, with a fleet of buses and a sprinkling of bike rental shops that makes exploring the city a breeze. Here’s our guide to getting around in Santa Fe.

To read more, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog