"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

High Gas Prices

Above, the price a month ago at the Flying J. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

When I was returning from Gallup this morning, I noticed that the new Maverick travel center advertised unleaded regular gasoline for $2.94.gallon. Since I had over a half a tank of gasoline, I didn't stop.

Well, when I got to the vicinity of my turn-off, I noticed the Flying J's price for the same grade of gasoline was at $3.15/gallon.

It looks like I should have stopped at Maverick anyway.

No comments:

Search This Blog