"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Computer Gone Haywire

Above, the back-up laptop. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Things aren't off to a good start this morning.

My laptop decided to go haywire and after several tries to correct it, I did a System Restore and then something else happened.

Despite trying to fix itself, the computer wouldn't boot up, so I decided to take it in to my computer guy.

In the meantime, I am using my back-up laptop. The keyboard is a little different, but otherwise it is all the same. Both laptops are Toshiba units.

At least I have all the same files in both.

No comments:

Search This Blog