"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Auction Win Today

For the first time in a long time I participated in an online auction.

The item I bid on and won was an 8 x 10" black & white photograph signed by Roy Rogers and Dale Evans. It was a publicity photo from the movie, The Golden Stallion (1949). 

I could have obtained both Roy's and Dale's autographs in person back around 1988 when they were seated next to our table at breakfast at the Woodland Hills (California) Marriott Hotel. But I figured it would be polite to not bother them while they were dining. Getting their autographs on a photograph while they were in their prime makes up for that.

Here's the photo:


Once framed, I plan to hang it in my den/guest room.

No comments:

Search This Blog