"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, October 8, 2021

It's My Choice

Above, at the Rockwood Station of the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad last year. Photo by Mitch Geriminsky.

When it was announced that booster shots for vaccinated people against COVID-19 would be made available, I was on the fence on whether or not I would get it. I was slightly leaning against getting it. I received the Pfizer vaccine. It's my choice. 

But, when our post office mistress Janice Casamero passed away recently from it, I changed my mind. It's my choice.

There are some anti-vaccination folk out there, with varying reasons. I don't criticize them for their stance. I am opposed to forced vaccination mandates on people. That's government infringement on people's freedom of choice. To force someone to get a vaccination or be prevented to hold a job is totally wrong. A weekly COVID-19 test is a reasonable alternative, in my view.

So, I will be getting the booster following the upcoming Lost Dutchman clampout. 

It's my choice.

No comments:

Search This Blog