"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Got The Trash Container To The Road

Above, the trash container ready for today's trash pick up. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Thanks to my next-door neighbor, I was able to get my trash container out to the road. He came by and scraped my driveway. So it is level and smooth. Otherwise, I would not be able to bring it out due to the foot-deep snow. (Well, I probably could have and have a heart attack in the process.)

It appears we have a day or two respite from snowfall, so I could get a few things done.

Right now, we have a "tropical" temperature of 3° as I am writing this.

No comments:

Search This Blog