"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Today's Cowboys For Trump Ride In Grants, New Mexico

Above, the Cowboys For Trump riders on Santa Fe Ave. in Grants, New Mexico. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Text and Photos by Armand Vaquer

This afternoon, I headed 47 miles east on Interstate 40 to Grants, New Mexico to attend the Cowboys For Trump ride.

It was a nice pleasant day for the riders on horseback and some vehicles to show their support for President Trump's re-election campaign. There was one "vintage" Jeep in the ride, it was a 1977 model. I am guessing it was a CJ5 or CJ6. I talked to the owner briefly.

According to the official word on the ride, it was supposed to begin at 2:00, but the riders headed out of the assembly area about 20 minutes earlier.

I followed along and got ahead of the group to get good vantage points for photographs.

There were about 30 to 40 riders on horseback and about another 15 in vehicles, including ATVs.

I am glad I attended. I had a fun time. Before leaving Grants, I stopped at the El Cafecito Mexican restaurant for an early dinner. It was good!

Here's the ride on Santa Fe Avenue:



Here's some photographs of the event:

At the Assembly Area:









The Ride:













No comments:

Search This Blog