"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, November 15, 2019

Gallup Coffee Shop Ceiling

Today (for the most part) was spent in Gallup taking care of business after dropping off a friend at his physical therapist.

While in Gallup, I got a new watch battery, a claw hammer, grocery shopped and other things. I took a break at the Gallup Coffee Company, which is a Starbucks type of coffee shop.

I have been there before, but today I took notice of the shop's ceiling. It was something I've seen in ghost towns, Columbia (California), Calico Ghost Town and in other historic old towns that have been restored.

I made mention of the ceiling and the server said it is an original ceiling of the store.

Here's a photo of the ceiling:

Above, inside the Gallup Coffee Company. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog