"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Ambassador Sondland Bombshell!



It's all over!

From Vox via Twitter:
“I WANT NOTHING. I WANT NOTHING. I WANT NO QUID PRO QUO." 
Read Trump's handwritten, all caps notes responding to Ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland's impeachment testimony: bit.ly/3391xbr

Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland blew apart Rep. Adam "Pencilneck" Schiff's impeachment inquiry. But the lamestream media is headlining the opposite (see link).

Rush Limbaugh just broadcast Sondland's quote as shown above.

Rush posted:
This is the real bombshell today, folks. Ambassador Sondland says he asked the president, "What do you want from Ukraine? I keep hearing all these different ideas and theories and this and that. What do you want?" And the president responded, "I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo."

No comments:

Search This Blog