"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Before It Rains and Snows

Above, heading out of Six Mile Canyon with the mesas in the distance. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since we're expected to have rain hit the region starting around midnight tonight and possible snow Thursday and Friday, I took the Jeep out for a drive.

I roamed around our subdivision. While driving on Birch Road loop, I spotted Greg Lucier on his tractor in his yard. I stopped and we chatted for a bit. After chatting, I headed off and drove down to one of the access roads to the shooting area.

Above, "Brother Greg" on his Kubota tractor. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After driving by the shooting area, I headed down to Six Mile Canyon Road and drove into the canyon for a few miles. While in the canyon, I spotted a white pick-up truck heading towards me. It was a forest service ranger. We waved to each other and drove on.

Above, in Six Mile Canyon with storm clouds moving in. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The "advance clouds" for the upcoming storm have been moving into the area since this morning. Apparently, it is the first storm of two that's expected. Another one is coming (it appears) on or about Monday.

There is a possibility that I would take the Jeep out to Six Mile Canyon if there's sufficient snowfall for some photography. We'll see.

No comments:

Search This Blog