"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

A Quick Walk In The Snow

Above, P.K. rolling around in the snow. A cat snow angel? Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Briefly (since it was windy out and my fingers were freezing), I went outside with a camera to get some photos of the snow at home. I used my old Canon PowerShot S3 so I can use the zoom.

Above, the mesas. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

During the time I was outside, P.K. was hanging around me and she even decided to get silly and started to roll around in the snow.

Above, my equine next-door neighbor. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I didn't wear gloves so I could operate the camera, so I ended up taking just a few.

Above, the GOCO Beast Barn and Barking Spider Acre. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After I was done, I went inside, put on some gloves, grabbed the snow shovel and stared to shovel the porch, deck and walkways.

Above, looking east on East Blue Cedar Loop. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I don't think we're meeting up at the Flying J this morning. One doesn't want to drive in the snow and another is in Albuquerque. If were going to meet up, I would have driven the Jeep.

Above, P.K. checking out the snow shovel. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Now for breakfast!

No comments:

Search This Blog