"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Walk Around

Above, the GOCO Beast Barn and Barking Spider Acre. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After getting dressed, I took a walk outside with my Canon Rebel T5i camera to take some photos of the snow. While doing so, I had some company. P.K. was following me to see what I was up to.

This is the second snowfall of this season and a bit heavier than the first one of a few weeks ago. Even though it was a heavier snowfall, it will probably be gone by this afternoon. According to my thermometer in the yard, it is around 37° outside.

Barking Spider Acre looks different under snow since I've been mowing it this past summer.

I won't need it today, but I'll have to get the snow shovel out of the garage for future snow storms.

Here's some of the photos:












1 comment:

J.D. Lees said...

Gotta love PK's tail! Straight up, shows a lot of confidence.

Search This Blog