"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Snow's Melted, But More May Be Coming

Above, P.K. surveying the yard this morning. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

As I figured, the snow from last night has melted away. The only place on the property with any snow is the deck. It is clear everywhere else.

I had to go into Gallup to pick up some groceries and the only snow I could see were on the hills, but the snow was spotty at best.

Above, P.K. keeping me company during my morning walk. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

We are under a Winter Weather Advisory until 6:00 PM tonight.

Everyone I've talked to here and at the market (the checker knows me) are enjoying the snow.

From the National Weather Service:


No comments:

Search This Blog