"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Found!



Earlier this evening, I was re-arranging things in my bedroom closet. Things were a little disorganized since the November 2014 pipe breaks. It was about time that I put things in a little better order.

While doing so, I found my Platrix Chapter No. 2, E Clampus Vitus barbecue apron that had seemingly disappeared (for 9 years). I thought I had it with some boxes containing camping equipment that I used with my old 1985 Nissan Pick-up. When I bought The Beast, I went through those boxes (which hadn't been opened since late 2007) for usable items. It wasn't in any of them.

But, instead, it was hanging in a section of closet space that I rarely ever look into. So, all I have to do now is to put it in The Beast for camping use.

No comments:

Search This Blog