"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

George Reeves Benedict Canyon Home Today

This morning, I had an errand to do in Beverly Hills and I had to be there by 10:00.

Since the San Diego Freeway (I-405) is a parking lot in the morning, I took an alternate route from the San Fernando Valley to get there. I used to take this route when I worked at Wilshire Blvd. and La Cienega Blvd. years ago.

From Valley, I took Woodcliff Road to Mulholland Drive to Benedict Canyon Drive. Then down Benedict Canyon Drive into Beverly Hills.

While driving through Benedict Canyon, I pass by the house where Adventures of Superman star George Reeves lived and died.

On the way back to the Valley, I took several cell phone photos of the house.

Here's a couple of them:

Above, the house of George Reeves today. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the foliage has grown quite a bit since 1959, otherwise, the house looks the same. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Below, George Reeves in his driveway only days before his June 16, 1959 death:


No comments:

Search This Blog