"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Stanley Ice Chest Worked Great!

Above, still have ice over 24 hours later. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Before her surgery yesterday, Denise was unable to eat or drink anything for eight hours. I knew that afterwards she would be parched and would want some water. So I went to the market before picking her up and got a bag of ice.

I already had some bottled water in The Beast, so once I bought the ice, I put them all into the new Stanley ice chest that I bought a month ago at REI.



Well, I am happy to report that the new ice chest worked great. 24 hours after buying the ice and putting it into the ice chest, over 3/4 of it still remains solid.

So, if you are considering buying a new ice chest, I heartily recommend the Stanley ice chest.

1 comment:

Akshay said...

If you are looking for a coolers then we will help you to buying the best one according to your need. We provide you the Best Coolers Review with list of top coolers. You just need to click in the below options according to your needs.
Best Coolers Review
List Of Top Coolers
Coolers With Wheels
Portablity Of Coolers
Small Coolers In Size

Search This Blog