"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Getting Sierra Prepped For Travel

Above, Sierra in her new harness. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Now that Sierra is about seven months old, I felt it was time to start preparing her for travel in The Beast.

Yesterday, I picked up a cat harness and leash for her so that she can begin getting used to both for when we are out camping.

Above, initially she squirmed around after I put it on her. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I put on the harness after getting back home and she squirmed a bit, but in no time (which was a little surprising), she got used to it. I kept it on her for several hours. I tried out the leash and that will take a little more getting used to.

Above, after she got used to it. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I am debating if I am taking her with me to Yosemite National Park next month.

No comments:

Search This Blog