"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The Beast's Godzilla Now Has A Companion



When Jay Grymyr and I went to Anime Jungle yesterday in Little Tokyo, I wasn't initially planning on buying anything.

But, as it usually does, temptation got the better of me and I decided to get a "companion" for the Godzilla figure in The Beast.

I decided on a 6" Bandai King Ghidorah figure, and the choice was between the Japanese version or the American version. The figures are almost identical, but the necks of the Japanese Ghidorah are straight, while the necks on the American version are slightly bent (I also know a guy who is called "Slightly Bent").

I decided that the American version looked better. So I bought it.

It is now standing next to Godzilla in The Beast. That should be the last kaiju item for The Beast. 

No comments:

Search This Blog