"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Miscellaneous



My patio thermometer says it is 50 degrees outside, but when I went out to The Beast to put my Clamper barbecue apron inside (photo, above), I found it to be too cold out to stay out for long. It has to be colder than 50 out.

******************

Jessica Tseang posted this photo of Super-Cholo, Captain Mexico and Vato-man (photo credit: Hollywood Firsts) from WonderCon at the L.A. Convention Center (San Bernardino could use these guys to keep order):



Too bad I missed the show. Oh, well. There's always next year.

No comments:

Search This Blog