"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Getting Things Done

Above, three of the five shirts for Aiden. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

There were three things I had on today's agenda to do.

First, was to notarize a form pertaining to Amber's accident of last Memorial Day.

Second, to head out to Westlake Village to the re Aloha Shirts store to pick up some Hawaiian shirts for Aiden for our upcoming trip. Denise and I were going to go there last evening, but something came up and we couldn't go. And, she was going to San Diego today. As Denise gave me the cash, she wanted me to select some and send her photos of them by text.

Above, the other two of the five shirts. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Third, to fill the gas tank of The Beast. I haven't gassed it up since our San Diego trip of last month.

The notarizing was done in no time and I was off to Westlake Village. Once there, I picked out five shirts and the store owner and I hung them for photos. I took the shots and sent them to Denise. She responded right away and said she loved all five. So I got them.

Additionally, as Denise said today, "things happen for a reason" when I told her that I sold a copy of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan to the store owner. He's a big kaiju fan.

On display at the Hawaiian shirt store was a chalkboard made from a surfboard (photo below). I immediately thought of my cousin in Wildomar when I saw it. I'll send her a photo of it.



Once I was done, I headed back home (with a stop in Woodland Hills to see some dinosaurs). After a coffee break, I then took The Beast to fill up the gas tank for the third, and last agenda item.

Above, filling up The Beast. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I accomplished everything I set out to do today.

No comments:

Search This Blog