"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, June 26, 2020

Behind The Property and Across The Arroyo/Gully

Above, on the secondary back road. Welding was going on at one of
 the residences to the left in the background. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After checking my mail and doing other things around the house, I went outside and noticed a couple of utility trucks on the roads behind the house. This got my curiosity going.

So, I got into the Jeep and headed over to where the trucks just left the area. The east-west utility road directly behind my property feeds to a secondary road to the south on the other side of the gully/arroyo. So I drove on there for a little bit and noticed the light of a welding torch near a residence on a hill. (Hope they don't start a wildfire in the dry conditions we now have.) This was the first time I drove on that road.

So I decided to turn around and head back (getting back home took a little longer than expected as the carburetor was acting up, but Nandoh was able to get it running). We think it's a stuck needle valve.

But I did manage to take a few photos of the area at the road and behind my property.

Above, the GOCO Beast Barn on the left and the back of the garage from across the gully/arroyo. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, same shot but not zoomed in. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, a neighbor's collection of junk across the gully/arroyo. Photo by Arman Vaquer.

Above, the road that leads to the utility road behind my property. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog