"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Christmas Feed

This morning began as a typical Sunday morning for me.

Most of it consisted of doing laundry and changing the bed sheets. But after that, I was free to do whatever my mood at the time moved me.

It had been a while since I last gave Christmas some carrots. I bought a large bag of them the other day and gave her a half dozen of them.

She was at the opposite end of her pen and as soon as she saw me arrive in the Jeep (she recognizes it and gives it a good look whenever I drive by her pen), she came right over.

Speaking of the Jeep, since I put a can of Berryman B-12 carburetor cleaner into the gas tank, I have had no stalling or hesitation problems. Hopefully, that cleaned the carburetor needle valve so it won't stick.

Naturally, I took a few photos (some friends have literally asked me to post more horse photos).

Here's some of them:






No comments:

Search This Blog