"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Craving Sushi

Above, Asya and I at Gladstone's 4 Fish in Malibu.

Funny, the day started out with a discussion of food with Asya, but it was more about Danish food and Mexican food.

It has been about four months since I last had a sushi dinner at Zen Steak & Sushi in Gallup. Zen is the only sushi restaurant in Gallup.

Above, Zen Steak & Sushi in Gallup. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I could get some in take-out, but since I am about 20 miles from the restaurant, I would have to bring along an ice chest to bring home the sushi.

That's one thing I miss about living in the L.A. area. There are plenty of sushi and seafood restaurants to partake at.

In the San Fernando Valley, there was Crazy Tokyo Sushi in Tarzana, Kabuki Japanese Restaurant in Woodland Hills, Tomoya Sushi & Izakaya in Woodland Hills, Benihana of Tokyo in Encino and Sushi Go 55 in Little Tokyo, to name a few.

Above, Miki Hayashi and I at Crazy Tokyo Sushi.

For just seafood fare, there was The Chart House in Marina Del Rey and Gladstone's 4 Fish in Malibu.

Last year, I discovered Hibachi One on Coors Blvd. in Albuquerque, which compares favorably with those I frequented at in Los Angeles.

I'll sure as heck will be glad when the lockdowns and limited dine-in orders are over and done with.

But, I did cook a salmon dinner this evening. That helped.

No comments:

Search This Blog