"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Hank Williams: 40 Greatest Hits

Above, the 40 Greatest Hits album. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Ever since I saw the PBS mini-series of Ken Burns's Country Music last year, I have become a fan of the late Hank Williams.

Before then, I was more familiar with his songs covered by other artists, such as Elvis Presley.

Since then, I bought the DVD set of the mini-series and watched it last week. I then decided to see what vinyl albums of Williams were available. I ended up ordering the compilation album, 40 Greatest Hits.

It arrived yesterday in the mail and I listened to it last evening. Thankfully, it is an audiophile version with better sound quality.

I highly recommend this album.

No comments:

Search This Blog