"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, June 8, 2020

Six Mile Canyon Drive

Above, at the old tank. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Before the winds really kick up this afternoon (we're under wind and fire weather advisories), I figured I'd take a late morning drive in Six Mile Canyon.

It's been about a week since I last drove in the canyon (I was making sure that the issue with the Jeep's fuel system was taken care of and confined my drives to the community). Even though it was breezy, driving conditions were fine. It was the first time in quite a while I've seen the windmill spinning. Maybe the cattle that graze in the canyon will be in that area shortly.

I headed to the Flying J to check on the mail, but the clerk said it won't be in until around 1:00 this afternoon. So, after the Flying J stop, I headed into the canyon.

Some more photos:

Above and below, in the grassy valley. Photos by Armand Vaquer.




Above, coming out of Six Mile Canyon with the mesas in the background. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog