"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Durango To See "Godzilla vs. Kong"?

Above, Durango, Colorado is the home of the Durango & Silverton Narror Gauge Railroad. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Despite McKinley County (my home county) in New Mexico has reached "Turquoise" level, which is the best, in regard to coronavirus cases, there are no indications that the theaters in the county will be reopening soon.

So, in order for me to see Godzilla vs. Kong, I have two choices of where to go. It is playing in Show Low, Arizona (about a 163 mile drive) and Durango, Colorado (around a 174 mile drive). Even though Durango is about 10 miles further, I am more inclined to go there to see the movie as I know the town. If I do, I will probably go next week, likely midweek. Durango, of course, is the home of the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad.

I would stay the night after the screening in The Beast. 

No comments:

Search This Blog