"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Nice Way To Spend Easter Sunday

Above, at the windmill in Six Mile Canyon. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

As was forecast by the National Weather Service, it was a beautiful day at 75° in Jamestown, New Mexico.

The late morning started out with a friend who had a minor emergency. Thankfully, the problem was resolved with the help by Nandoh and Scott.

Above, tonight's fire a few minutes after lighting it. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After that, I took my first jaunt into Six Mile Canyon of the Cibola National Forest. It opened to vehicles a few days ago and others took advantage of it today with their off-road vehicles and campers. 

When I returned home from the drive, I treated myself to a bottle of Alien Amber Ale and a stogie.

This evening, I indulged with a fire in the fire pit. I wasn't the only one doing so. A neighbor a couple of homes away on Whispering Cedars Road also had a fire going. I find it very relaxing to sit out in the fresh air and watch a fire in the fire pit.

While I was sitting by the fire, I heard gunshots coming from the shooting area. Hope they had a good supply of ammo since there's a shortage.

This was a nice way to spend Easter Sunday.

No comments:

Search This Blog