"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, December 25, 2023

Christmas Day At The Range

Above, yours truly today at the gun range. Photo by Mitch Geriminsky.

Christmas was enjoyable in Lake Havasu today. We opened presents at Mitch and Holly's in the morning and then went over to Holly's mom's home for breakfast.

After that, we took a break for a couple of hours and then went back to Sara Park to the pistol and rifle range to do some more target shooting.

I used my Ruger 9mm pistol. I keep a 100-round box of 9mm ammunition in the motorhome, so that came in handy. It had been a while since I last used my pistol. I did reasonably well with it.

Holly did some more practicing with her new AR-15 rifle. Mitch brought along several of his pistols. 

Later, we headed back to their home and relaxed watching Jail on television.

Before going to bed, I will be getting things put away in the motorhome for tomorrow's drive back to New Mexico.

No comments:

Search This Blog