"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, December 29, 2023

Warner Bros. Restoring "The Searchers"... Plus



Last evening, I was reading a post from the official John Wayne Facebook page about The Seachers (1956).

A little item at the end of the post caught my attention:

Did you know? Warner Bros is restoring The Searchers and premiering at the 2024 TCM Film Festival, Apr 18-21 in Los Angeles, CA.

If I were still living in Los Angeles, I would definitely be going to this. The Searchers is one of my all-time favorite movies. Seeing Monument Valley on the big screen in glorious color would be fantastic to see.

No comments:

Search This Blog