"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Happy New Year!

Above, yours truly at the Red Rock 10 Theaters in Gallup.

As previously mentioned, I decided to give Godzilla Minus One another viewing. This time, it was at the local Red Rock 10 Theaters in Gallup. The first time I saw it was in Albuquerque at the beginning of the month. 

It was as enjoyable as the first time. The theater was about half full. It was a nice way to close out the year.

Godzilla Minus One is doing great business worldwide. It is closing in on $80 million! I would surmise that this will be the most successful Japanese Godzilla movie in history. I am certain that Toho is quite happy.

Above, the chicken enchiladas (the Rita Moreno on the menu). Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Following that, I headed over to the Silver Screen restaurant at the El Rancho Hotel. I had chicken enchiladas. 

Above, yours truly about to have dinner under the watchful eyes of The Duke.

Now, I am going to sit at home and relax. I will likely be asleep in bed by midnight. If that's the case, Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Search This Blog