"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Night Shooting In The Cold

Photo: Combined Joint Task Force - Horn.

Years ago, I and several others with Protection One security patrol went out to a gun range in Tuna Canyon to do some night shooting training. 

This was the first time I did any target shooting at night and, I have to admit, it was fun.

We have a shooting area near our subdivision that is part of the Cibola National Forest. Apparently, some brave souls last night braved the cold temperatures (and wind) and were shooting at around 7:00 PM. A few of our residents were none too happy over this. I didn't hear the shots.

Right now, it is 19° outside. A bit too cold for me.

No comments:

Search This Blog