"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

It's Cold Outside

Above, the current temperature according to my Weather Bug app.

It has been cold here in the Southwest. I noticed it yesterday during my drive home from Lake Havasu.

I got home 40 minutes ago from taking Larry Lucier to his physical therapist, picking up my meds, doing some grocery shopping and stopping for a mocha latte at Gallup Coffee Company. After all that, Larry and I had dinner at Grandpa's Grill in Gallup.

Thank goodness Larry's bus has a good working heater. Even thpugh the temperature gauges said it was around 40°, the winds made it feel much colder.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be warmer. 

No comments:

Search This Blog