"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, December 1, 2023

They're Raving About "Godzilla Minus One"


Due to the snowstorms that hit New Mexico this week, I have to wait until Monday or Tuesday to see Godzilla Minus One in Albuquerque (that's the nearest town to me where it's being shown). 

However, those who have seen it are raving about it. I've a feeling that Toho is feeling great these days.

Here's a couple of typical examples:

"Holy shit. Godzilla Minus One is the best Godzilla movie I’ve ever seen. Godzilla is a huge dick in this movie, absolutely feral. He goes after individual people and his eyes are super creepy. It’s also a really rousing adventure and redemption story. Hard not to get choked up when they break out the original Godzilla theme music. It’s not just a great Godzilla movie—it’s a great movie." - Bill Breedlove.

"I can't say enough good things about this movie. I heard a friend call it the Gone With The Wind of Godzilla movies and I completely agree. It's getting stellar reviews as well which is not common for any kaiju movie. When the movie ended the entire theater was cheering or crying or both. Of course I'm biased because I'm a big fan but It's easily the best movie I've seen in the last 20 years. Period! The story was like no other Godzilla movie that's been made before it. My recommendation is to see it in IMAX while you can." - Dennis Reid.

 


My thanks to those who posted reviews without spoilers!

No comments:

Search This Blog